Have you ever felt paralyzed by indecision? Like you’re standing in front of a menu with too many options or staring at a closet full of clothes, unable to choose what to wear?
Well, you’re not alone.
In fact, according to research, we make around 35,000 decisions every day – some small and insignificant, and others that can significantly impact our lives.
That’s where this episode of “What About the Dragon?” comes in. As your Dragon Whisperer, I’m here to help you navigate the complex world of decision-making with more confidence and less stress. Together, we’ll explore the ultimate guide and the best questions you need to ask yourself to make good decisions faster and with better information.
Here are five highlights from the episode:
1. The most successful entrepreneurs are those who know how to make the right decisions at the right time. But is it more time or more information that you need to make a good decision?
2. Fast decisions save you time and energy. Indecision drains your energy, keeping you confused and wasting precious time. You want to simplify your decision-making process to have more energy to spend elsewhere.
3. Decisions make you more confident. By deciding and then figuring out what to do to make something work, you build your confidence in your ability to sort things out.
4. You’re afraid of yourself. You’re most afraid of beating yourself up when you make the wrong choice. What if you made a pact with yourself to stay on your side even if the decision you made at the time was the wrong one?
5. You can use nine techniques to get to a decision faster and with less stress. These techniques are meant to help you approach your decision in a new way and create space around the problem you must decide on.
#decision-making #confidence #productivity #success 3self-improvement.